REGISTER TO END 1999 CONSTITUTION NOW!
NINAS PROCLAIMED CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE ON Dec 16, 2020
On December 16, 2020, the MNN, an alliance of the Middle Belt, Yorubaland, and Lower Niger issued a PROCLAMATION of the CONSTITUTIONAL GRIEVANCES, DECLARATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE AND DEMAND FOR TRANSITIONING PROCESS FOR ORDERLY RECONFIGURATION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL BASIS OF THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA! The proclamation is titled: CORRECTING THE MISTAKES OF 1914.
Get Full Text Here and PDF Below:
December 16th, 2020 Proclamation of the Constitutional Force Majeure with the 90-day timeline given to the government.
Full text of the Proclamation made to the Government of Nigeria PDF
The FIVE DEMANDS from the Peoples of Middle-Belt and Southern Nigeria to the Federal Government of Nigeria which MUST be Addressed within 90 days from December 16, 2020
(A) A Formal Announcement by the Federal Government of Nigeria acknowledging the Constitutional Grievances and Sovereignty Dispute now Declared by the Peoples of South and Middle-Belt of Nigeria.
(B) A Formal Commitment by Federal Government of Nigeria to the wholesale Decommissioning and Jettisoning of the 1999 Constitution as the Basis of the Federation of Nigeria as was done by the Government of Apartheid-Era South Africa in 1990, to commence the process by which the Apartheid Constitution of the then South Africa was eased out.
(C) A Formal Announcement by the Federal Government of Nigeria suspending further General Elections under the Disputed 1999 Constitution since winners of such Elections will Swear to, and Govern by that Constitution.
(D) A Formal Initiation of a Time-Bound Transitioning Process to midwife the emergence of Fresh Constitutional Protocols by a Two-Stage Process in which the Constituent Regional Blocs will at the first stage, Distill and Ratify their various Constitutions by Referendums and Plebiscites and in the second stage, Negotiate the Terms of Federating afresh as may be dictated by the outcomes of Referendum and Plebiscites.
(E) A Formal Invitation to the Peoples of the South and Middle-Belt of Nigeria to work out and emplace a Transitional Authority, which shall specify the Modalities for the Transitioning Process including the Composition and Mandate of the Transitional Authority a well as the Time-frame for the Transitioning and other Ancillary Matters.
Professor Banji Akintoye, leader of the Ilana Omo Oodua ethnic nationality clarifying some questions regarding the December 16, 2020 Constitutional Force Majeure.
Discussions on Constitutional Issues
Summary of Constitutional issues from various respected statesmen.
Result of Sham Constitution
Self-governance and autonomy of the regions was taken away without referendum or Plebiscites.
Apartheid as all economic assets have been seized under the 68-item exclusion list.
1. Lack of inclusiveness in the leadership at the federal and other levels with minority ethnic minority occupying those positions.
2. Inequity in the distribution of the country resources with the minority far North benefiting the most. This is as a result of mechanisms including the Local Government areas and the sharing formula that unfairly favors the minority.
Insecurity and Ongoing Christian & Indigenes Genocide
- Citizens unable to defend themselves as all armed forces at the Federal level. Those armed forces have not been present at most attacks in spite of intelligence they are receiving from the United States.
Dec. 17, 2020
Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram, ISIS, & other terrorists Jihad and ethnic cleansing. These terrorists have been killing with impunity. The government actually PARDONED terrorists even as the massacre of mainly Christians continues. Those Pardoned were alleged to have been paid and incorporated into the Nigerian armed forces.
- Over 3 million indigenes have been displaced from their homes.
- Over 105,000 have been killed.
- Over 300,000 refugees.
Jan 7, 2021
Dec. 8, 2020
Abject Poverty with over 40% living under the poverty level. Nigeria now the poverty capital of the world.
- Farms have been destroyed,
- Farmers are being kept from farming.
- Minimum wage is only about $75 per month.
Poor or non-existing infrastructures.
- Although businesses have the capability to supply electricity, the federal government is the ONLY allowed producer under the sham constitution’s 68-Item Exclusion. This has resulted in constant electricity outages where it can be found.
Lack of Access to Justice and Rising Police and Nigeria Security Forces Brutality.
- #EndSARS young people’s movement started in October 2020 and unfortunately a disputed amount of innocent protesters were shot by Nigerian Security Forces.
- The International Criminal Court (ICC) in December 2020, issued a report that indicated that it had a reasonable basis to believe that the Nigerian Security Forces and the Terrorists had committed crimes against humanity that were at the level of war crimes and warranted an investigation.
Rampant Corruption and Lack of Accountability.